skip to main | skip to sidebar

Joe Gustin

I live and work in Toronto, Ont. I came to the city once 30yrs ago and fell in love with the sites the sounds and people. I have been writing poetry for a least as long. I want to explore love with words that try to define that which is almost undifineable.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

RawketScience: yoga, awareness, D Wolfe quotes

RawketScience: yoga, awareness, D Wolfe quotes
Posted by Joe Gustin at 11:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (13)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2007 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  March (1)
      • RawketScience: yoga, awareness, D Wolfe quotes
    • ►  June (1)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

Joe Gustin
I love poetry and music. One day I hope to make it full time
View my complete profile